This website is provided by TPP, a trading name of UCapital Asset Management LLP.
UCapital Asset Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) with registration number 477155. Registered company number OC333807.
TPP Privacy Pledge:
TPP complies with the legal requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679. The term "personal data" as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, e-mail address or mailing address, or any data that can be used to identify you. We ensure that our staff and those acting on our behalf obtain, use and disclose personal information lawfully and correctly.
Right of information:
TPP also informs you that the collection and processing of personal data aim to provide you with services offered by this website and send you commercial information on products or services you may be interested in.
TPP will store these data as long as it is reasonably necessary to attain the mentioned purposes and by any applicable legal or ethical requirement.
TPP informs you that your data will be stored on a series of servers which have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure and/or access to the above-mentioned data. By submitting your data you give your express consent to such transfer of data.
Mandatory and optional information:
To use our services, users may be asked to fill in a form, which requires providing certain personal information to TPP. Unless otherwise provided in those fields expressly marked with an asterisk (*), answers to our questions on personal data are not mandatory. Not supplying the information required in such optional fields shall not represent any decrease in the services and information that we may provide. However, failure to complete those compulsory fields or providing incorrect personal data shall prevent us from providing the requested information or services.
Internal, external and survey communications by e-mail to registered users.
If you are a registered user of TPP, the following conditions apply:
a. Updates notifications: TPP will send you sporadic e-mail updates for new products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive these messages in the future by opting out of these specific notifications in your account settings or by clicking "unsubscribe" when you receive such an email.
b. Survey invite: We may send you an e-mail inviting you to participate in user surveys to collect feedback on our services. This information will help us to improve our services and products and will not be shared with any third parties. You can revoke these invitations at any time by sending a request using the contact form.
c. Third-party communications: The sending of commercial communications containing information on services or products from third parties will only be allowed in respect of users who have given their prior consent. These e-mails will be sent by TPP and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Your consent to receive these e-mails may be revoked at any time in your account settings.
Accuracy of your data:
The personal data TPP holds about you must be accurate and current. Please keep TPP informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Security of your data:
To protect your personal data, TPP has appropriate organisational and technical security measures. These measures include storing data on a dedicated and secure server with at least 256-bit encryption, restricting access to your personal data to certain employees, ensuring the TPP internal IT systems are suitably secure, and implementing procedures to deal with any suspected data breach.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, TPP will take steps to mitigate any loss or destruction of data and, if appropriate, will notify you and any applicable authority of such a breach.
In addition to the above, where TPP has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and should not share your password with anyone. When setting a password you should make it as secure as possible and not use the same password for different purposes.
Data transfers and sharing your data with third parties:
TPP will not disclose your personal data to third parties other than as described in this section unless it is otherwise legally permitted or required to do so. TPP may also need to pass your information to third-party service providers which maintain, administer or develop the website on our behalf and the information will only be provided for such limited purposes and as detailed below. In addition, TPP may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns and related website information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
TPP may transfer your personal data to third parties of the following types:
- Companies providing identity or financial validation services;
- Financial product providers;
- Payment services companies acting on your, or our behalf; Banks.
- Companies providing analytics services;
- Data, service and software providers;
- Companies collecting and publicising customer reviews;
- Marketing services companies;
- Regulatory and law enforcement bodies.
- Regulated Financial Services firms are subject to market abuse regulations that require disclosure of their personnel’s investment activities
- Accounting firms are subject to independence rules which restrict certain of their personnel from holding investments with audited financial institutions.
The security of your data is important to us and TPP will, therefore, only transfer your data to such third parties if one or more of the following apply:
- You have expressly consented to your data being shared with specific third parties;
- The third party needs to access the personal data to provide any contracted services to you;
- The third party has agreed to comply with TPP’s instructions, required data security standards, policies, and procedures and put adequate security measures in place;
- The transfer complies with any applicable cross-border transfer restrictions and suitable safeguards have been put in place;
- A fully executed written contract that contains suitable obligations and protections has been entered into between the parties.
- Only transfer your personal data to countries which have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- Where your data will be transferred outside of the EEA, entering into specific contractual terms which have been approved by the European Commission and which give personal data the same protection as within the EEA; or
- Where your data will be transferred to the US, ensuring that the third party to which TPP are transferring your data is part of the Privacy Shield.
For more information about how Google will use your personal data, please see Google's Privacy & Terms
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include: • Right to rectification: you have the right to require us to
correct any inaccuracies in your data.
• Right to erasure: you have the right to require us to delete your data, subject to certain legal requirements.
• Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to require us to restrict how we process your personal data. You may wish to restrict the processing if, for example:
• You contest the accuracy of the data and wish to have it corrected;
• You object to processing but we are required to retain the data for reasons of public interest; or
• Where you are remaining as a customer but do not wish to receive marketing communication.• Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain from us easily and securely the personal data we hold on you for any purpose you see fit.
• Right to object to processing: you have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data should you wish the data to be retained but no longer processed. Please be aware that this may prevent us from continuing to provide services to you.
• Right of access: you have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you.
• Right to withdraw consent: you have the right at any time to withdraw consent allowing us to process your personal data. This will not affect the legality of any processing before the date of such withdrawal.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please:
Put your request in writing and send it to us through your usual registered channel (e.g. registered e-mail). Specify the right you wish to exercise. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights please, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to requests made by you within one month.
TPP may use your personal data to notify you of news about TPP, changes to the website, special events or new services that TPP thinks may be of interest to you if you have consented to, and have not at any point opted out from, receiving marketing communications.
If, at any time, you would rather not receive such information, please contact TPP in writing, either by post or email (to email@example.com) to let us know. All emails include links to unsubscribe options, to allow you to stop or tailor the emails you receive at any time.
If you ask not to receive such news, TPP will still need to keep your personal data so that you can continue to use the website and so that TPP can deal with the administration and security of the website. TPP will still contact you by email or post for anything necessary for the administration of your membership and to comply with any legal or other important conditions; however, TPP will not then email you or contact you for promotional purposes without your subsequent consent.
We will also contact existing active customers when we think information or a new service is relevant to them. Don’t worry, you will continue to receive these relevant notifications even if you restrict marketing communications.
We will ensure that we obtain your consent before we share your personal data with any company outside of the TPP Group for marketing purposes.
From time-to-time TPP may request information from users to run contests or competitions. Participation in these contests or competitions is completely voluntary and you, therefore, can choose whether or not to disclose this information for this purpose
For more information about the cookies we use, please see our Cookies Policy.
Links to other websites:
If you believe at any time that we have not handled your data by this Policy you should contact the Data Protection Officer. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) which supervises the protection of data by companies within the UK.